Sunday 12 August 2012

Gerard Butler: 'Playing for Keeps' trailer and pictures, 'Law Abiding Citizen' premiere interveiw

Trailer: Gerard Butler’s love triangle in 'Playing for Keeps'
In the first look at the romantic dramedy Playing for Keeps, Gerard Butler plays a former pro soccer player and divorced dad who coaches his young son’s team, while dealing with his ex-wife and a soccer mom, played by Jessica Biel and Catherine Zeta-Jones, respectively.

Take a look!

Source: ExtraTV 

Gerard Butler used to kayak to work
Gerard Butler has revealed that he enjoyed 'kayaking to work'.
The Scots actor stars with Jessica Biel in the comedy drama Playing for Keeps.
Gerard plays a professional footballer, who moves back to Louisiana to reunite with his ex-wife and their son.

While filming in the bayous, Gerard had to find a novel way to get to work.He told People magazine:
"I started kayaking to work, which was great.
"The water got a little crazy one time and I had to abandon my plan and bring it back in, much to the amusement of everyone watching me."

However, Butler said he enjoyed shooting the movie in the American South.

He said: "I love the South.
"[The movie's] about a sport I love. I had a ball with the kids!"

The 42-year-old also praised his co-star Jessica's athletic skills.

He said: "She would come training with us. She's better than I am, which was a little embarrassing.
"But she's an incredible athlete."
Source (with video interview at the 5 August première of Law Abiding Citizen): STV 

See 9 new images from Playing for Keeps with Gerard Butler, Jessica Biel & Uma Thurman at Hey U Guys

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!
    important site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails