Sunday 5 August 2012

Casting call for The Dying Eye - independent film

Message from Shiphrah Meditz:

Hello,

I'm an independent filmmaker from Texas. This Oct. I'm producing and directing my feature film, "The Dying Eye," a psychothriller set in Edinburgh.

I'm looking for Scottish actors to cast the entire film. I've attached the casting list and synopsis for you. This is a microbudget film. Positions will be low-pay/unpaid. Food, beverages, and transport (within city limits) will be provided. Lead actors will get partial ownership in the film. The film will be sent to international film festivals and optioned for distribution.

For further questions, I can be reached at shiphrahmeditz@gmail.com

To learn more about "The Dying Eye," see:

My Film Campaign: http://www.indiegogo.com/TheDyingEyeMovie

Production Blog: http://meditzproductions.wordpress.com/

Thank you for your help. I look forward to hearing from you,

Shiphrah



Note: The Production Blog includes a casting list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails