Thursday 18 March 2010

New John Barrowman interview


John sat down with Scotland on Sunday to answer a few questions. Check out an excerpt of John's interview which was first published on March 14:
When did you lose your virginity?
I was 23.

Who was your favourite teacher and why?
Bev Holt. She wasn't a teacher but she worked at my school. She played the piano for our Glee-like choir. She's a very good friend and the best musician I know. We also worked together running a charity called Dreamers Workshop, where we teach life skills through theatre to young people.

Who is your fantasy date?
Jamie Redknapp.

What would you do if you were invisible? I would go to a Scotland rugby game and sneak into the locker room.

What is your most treasured possession?
My partner Scott and my dogs.

What do you remember better, your first car or first kiss?
Both. My first kiss was in a swimming pool. It was the best kiss. I got my first car when I was 16. My Dad took me to pick it out, and I got a Volkswagen Scirocco.

If you didn't have your current career, what would you do?
I wouldn't know what else to do. When I was younger I wanted to be an airline pilot but that lasted for about 30 seconds.

What do you think of celebrity?
I love it. I love being recognised. I don't know why anyone would turn their back on it. [Scotsman.com]

1 comment:

  1. I'am just asking are you still doing Torchwood and Doctor Who? And just 1 question is Captain Jack Harkness The Face of Boe?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails