Wednesday 9 December 2009

2nd year anniversary

I had been meaning to post something to commemorate two years of the blog being up, but I'm one day late.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has supported the blog. Thank you for reading, for posting comments, for sending e-mails, for following on Twitter and Facebook. Thanks for your questions, your ideas, your reminders. Thank you for sending me links of things I've missed, forgotten, or overlooked. One of the most important things we have is our time. And for you to give the blog even a few minutes of your day means so very much to me.

This started off as a side project, but quite recently, it has helped me become a writer. Instead of talking about writing, and dreaming about it, I get paid a little to do it for a newspaper. I would never have had the courage to take writing this seriously a few years ago, and I've learned that even though it sounds like a cliche, your dreams really can come true. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and New Year and I look forward to doing this for many years to come.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Scottish Actors, and thank you too for supplying us with a daily dose of Scottishness! Hope you have a lovely rest of the year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on two years and thanks for having such an entertaining blog. Have a brilliant 2010.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails