Thursday 3 July 2008

The return of John Hannah

John Hannah is an underused and underrated Scottish actor. The last major thing I saw him in was The Mummy Returns which was released in 2001. His is luckily in the next movie in the franchise, The Mummy: the Tomb of the Dragon Emperor which hits theaters in the US on August 1. New TV spots for the film appeared on the film's official website, and thankfully John is in them. Just click on the button that says "view more" and choose the trailer or TV spot you want to see:




Source

2 comments:

  1. Another reason I love this Blog - you are educational ! I was pleased to notice that this actor was again in the Mummy movie - but I had no idea he was a Scot !

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Feels embarrassed*
    Aww thank you :)

    I love him. He's such a cad in the Mummy films - I wish he would get more roles in big movies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails