Tuesday 1 July 2008

Long Way Down in theaters?

Photo from AP Photo by Jerome Delay

Long Way Down
featuring Ewan McGregor will be shown in movie theaters in the U.S. this July. The two-hour director's cut will play for one night in 400 theaters on Thurs. July 31 at 7:30pm.

American audiences have not been able to watch the series on television and the director's cut is a prelude to the TV series which begins on Aug. 2 on Fox Reality Channel.

The series chronicles Ewan's 15,000 mile journey from Scotland to the southern most point of South Africa - Cape Agulhas.

Tickets go on sale June 27th and are only $10. You can go here to find out where the nearest movie theater showing the film is.

Source: Best of Ewan

2 comments:

  1. Ack - This is not playing at the theater where I work, but it IS at one nearby - so I guess I'll have to pay to see it ! :-)

    Ewan is my daughter's No. 1 favorite actor -- so thanks from her and me for the heads-up on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I can't see it in my country, but I hope you and your daughter enjoy it when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails