Monday 1 February 2010

Ewan McGregor at the 'I Love You Phillip Morris' premiere + new stills & trailers from 'The Ghost Writer' and 'I Love You Phillip Morris'

The new US trailer for The Ghost Writer featuring Ewan McGregor:



The Ghost Writer's new U.S. official website is now up, but there's not much on it yet. A couple of new exclusive photos (via ComingSoon) from the film are below.



Earlier today Ewan McGregor and Jim Carrey were knighted in France in the National Order of Arts and Letters. "At Monday's ceremony, French Culture Minister Frederic Mitterrand declared, 'I love you Jim Carrey! I love you Ewan McGregor!' He added that French moviegoers feel the same." Thanks so much to Magdaléna for sharing this information with us on our Facebook page.

Ewan and co-star Jim Carrey also attended the premiere of I Love You Phillip Morris at Cinematheque Francaise in Paris, and you can check out photos of them on the red carpet:










The new I Love You Phillip Morris trailer has been unveiled and you can watch it:




Source
Source
Source
Source

1 comment:

  1. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success.
    Website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails