Wednesday 28 October 2009

'The Last Station' to screen in Denver + details on 'I'm With Cancer'

The Starz Denver Film Festival unveiled its 2009 schedule and includes The Last Station in its 200 film lineup. The Last Station will screen on November 14. The festival runs from November 12 to November 22.

Screenings will be held at the Starz FilmCenter at the Tivoli on the Aurarua Campus, with special screenings at the King Academic and Performing Arts Center, on the Auraria Campus. Red carpet events will take place at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House in the Denver Performing Arts Complex.

Go here for details on how to get tickets.

Seth Rogen also gives a little information about James McAvoy's upcoming movie, I'm With Cancer:
Seth Rogen: Yes. We've been calling it 'I'm with Cancer'; that's what it is in my head. It's a friend of ours, Will Riser, who we met while working on the LEG show who's my age. He got cancer and beat it luckily and wrote a movie pretty much chronicling his experience. And James McAvoy will be playing him in the movie. And I'll pretty much be playing me, who was his useless friend throughout the process. And we start filming next year. [MovieWeb]

Source
Source
Source
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails