Thursday 15 October 2009

Gerard Butler's SNL promo + more LAC press

Gerard Butler's Saturday Night Live promo is now online and you can watch it below. Gerry will host this Saturday's (October 17) episode of SNL on NBC.



THR caught Gerard Butler and his co-star Viola Davis on the red carpet at the Law Abiding Citizen premier last week:



Gerard also did an interview with Parade and I've posted an excerpt from the article:
Not your typical fitness buff.
"I'm very extreme, so sometimes I keep it in my head to train a lot and other times I just abandon the whole thing, especially when I travel. Sometimes I get into traveling mode and pop off to New York or Scotland and London or even into Iceland and India. When I'm doing that, it's very difficult to keep up my fitness regime. So then I just start eating like a pig until I think, 'OK, it's time to swing the other way again.' I'd say it's a constant battle."

Update: Here are the UK websites for Law Abiding Citizen - Facebook, Twitter, Official Site.


Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails