Tuesday 21 July 2009

John Barrowman answers some questions

There's a John Barrowman Q&A over at Pop Candy to check out. John answered some reader questions which you can read here.

Torchwood: Children of Earth kicks off its five-night run tonight. And I know people use over-the-top phrases like this all the time, but I swear it's true: This miniseries is the TV event of the summer.

There's an alien invasion, possessed children, a lot of sprinting and shooting and even a little nudity (yay). To further enhance our viewing experience, BBC America launches its brand new HD channel today. Is there anything better than Captain Jack in high definition?

I wrote a preview of Children of Earth for today's paper; check out what creator Russell T. Davies and John Barrowman told me about the show.

You also sent me several questions for Barrowman, and he was kind enough to answer them. Check them out below, and I can't wait to discuss the show tomorrow: [Pop Candy]

Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails