Friday 17 July 2009

Gerard Butler talks Gamer


Gerry will be on the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien tonight and will also appear at the world premiere of The Ugly Truth. I'll update you guys on all that as soon as I can. Until then, Gerard did an interview with SciFi Wire to promote Gamer:

"It's what you'd expect if you lived in that world," Butler said in an exclusive telephone interview a few weeks ago while promoting his latest film, The Ugly Truth. "It doesn't stop. It really doesn't let up for a second, even in terms of the drama. I saw it for myself a few weeks ago, and I was blown away. I was so happy with how it turned out."

Butler said the film also delivers on other fronts. "It's a riot," he said. "It's very funny as well. That's what's cool about it. It has the ability to send itself up and not take itself too seriously. But at the same time it gives us a poignant message about the dangers of where entertainment and technology can take us." [SciFi Wire via GB.net]

You can go here for the rest of the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails