Tuesday 28 December 2010

Billy Connolly talks about 'Gulliver's Travels'



Billy Connolly
and fellow cast members Jack Black and Emily Blunt recently spoke to the folks over at Bleeding Cool about working on Gulliver's Travels, which opened in the US on Christmas Day. A brief quote is below, and you can read the full interview at the source.

Did Connolly enjoy being a king? He said:

It’s terrific to be the king. I’ve been the king for a long time, it’s a joy. It’s an absolute joy to swan… So little is asked of you. You get the sparkliest uniforms and sword and you just swan around. It’s fabulous. I tried to be a kind of Prince Charlesy king. I think if he was a king he’d be a jolly casual sort of king and so I tried to be him. I rather like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails