Tuesday 6 July 2010

Kevin McKidd at the 2010 Roma Fiction Fest + new interview

Kevin McKidd appeared at the Roma Fiction Fest earlier today. Video of his appearance is posted below:



Kevin also did an interview with Metro.co.uk (via mckidd_fans) to promote Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, which is now out on DVD. The interview was published on Sunday, and you can read the full thing at the source.

Why did you do the Percy Jackson film?

The director Chris Columbus sent me a letter saying: ‘I really see you as being part of this, I’m a fan of your stuff.’ In this business you’re so used to rejection it’s very flattering when someone says they want to work with you. I’ve also never done a family film before and I’ve got kids aged seven and nine so it was nice for them to be able to see something I’ve done.

What films did you like when you were a child?

Raiders Of The Lost Ark, Star Wars, ET especially. Something about that story broke my heart as a boy and really made me want to become an actor.

How’s Grey’s Anatomy going?

It’s still one of the top dramas in America and doesn’t show any signs of losing popularity. It’s nice to know your job isn’t going anywhere for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails