Friday 9 July 2010

Alan Cumming nominated for an Emmy


Alan Cumming was nominated earlier today in the Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series category for his role in The Good Wife. Alan had been cast as a series regular earlier this year. The award ceremony will take place on August 29 live on ABC. Alan talked to USA Today about his Emmy nomination:
"I didn't believe it was going to happen. My jet lag is why I didn't pay more attention. The show is such a nice group of people and other actors have already emailed me. The creators of the show have emailed me and my husband. You get a big outpouring of warm fuzziness all around you," says Cumming.

Better yet, Cumming starts off the second season of the show as a series regular. And he knows "absolutely nothing" about what's coming up on Wife. "We start shooting next week and we don't have the scripts yet. I would probably spill the beans very easily," he says. [Donna Freydkin]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails