Thursday 21 January 2010

More 'Last Station' interviews with James McAvoy

Greg Ellwood from HitFix interviews James McAvoy and Helen Mirren:



James also did an interview with Now Magazine's Norman Wilner, and you can read an excerpt below, and be sure to listen to the audio clips at the source:

Are you planning to shift back and forth between big studio pictures like Narnia and Wanted and smaller films like this?

I did Narnia because it was a good opportunity and all that, but really? I wanted to play Mr. Tumnus because he’s my favourite children’s character. That was awesome. And after that, it’s just the same with every single job. “Is this is a good script? Is this a good character? Would I have fun doing it? Let’s go and give it a bash.” With Wanted, it was slightly different – “Yes, it’s a good character, I do think I’ll have fun playing it.” But also, there’s a 14-year-old boy inside me who gets to do the action shit. And I can’t deny the 14-year-old boy. He gets very excited about it.

The Internet claims that a Wanted sequel is in the works, but given the way that movie wraps up, it seems awfully unlikely. Is it happening?

They want it to happen. I don’t know if it is. I’m still working to get a script. But definitely, Wanted 2 is wanted by Universal.

Source
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails