Tuesday 2 June 2009

Ewan McGregor to star in Mike Mills' next film



The folks over at The Playlist point us to some news from recent interviews Ewan McGregor did to promote Angels and Demons. He will next appear in Mike Mills' newest film which will start shooting in October in Los Angeles. Here's a little more information on the film:

McGregor: I've been working with Polanski in Germany and Berlin for the last few months. I've had an amazing time. Very challenging and very long, tough days, but great. I'm just about to finish that film. I've got the summer off and then I go back to Scotland in August to do a film with my friend David Mackenzie who I did 'Young Adam' with. We're doing a second film up there. And then I'm making a film with Mike Mills in LA in October. So, I'm looking very much forward to that as well. [Hitfix]

Where it takes place, I know. I may well be doing one – the next two films I’m doing, I think, will be a story with David Mackenzie set in Glasgow, which is meant to be Glasgow. And then a story with Mike Mills in LA, which is meant to be in LA. I hope. I mean, you know, you never quite know until they give you the go-ahead. LA can very easily become New Mexico, or very easily become Vancouver, you know? Before you know it. But hopefully it’s going to be shot in LA. [Dark Horizons]

Source
Source
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails