Thursday 22 May 2014

A message for all Scottish Actors followers

Dear Scottish Actors fans

Summer is almost upon us, which can only mean two things: spring is almost over, and my promise to resume regular updates has not been fulfilled.

I apologise for this. Life has not slowed down at all during the last six months, and the gaps in my schedule that I'd expected to crop up by now have not materialised.  
However, I'm determined that this blog will continue and I will be publishing monthly updates from 1 July.
  • If you've been in touch with me about contributing, I'll be emailing you in the next week or so.
  • If you wish to contribute and haven't already contacted me, please do so a.s.a.p.


In the meantime, I think it's time we had a new banner for the Scottish Actors blog and Twitter account, don't you?
  • Would you like to design one?
  • If not, do you have any ideas for what should be included?

Please reply on the blog, on Facebook, or on Twitter
 
Thanks
Scottish Actors admin

10 comments:




  1. Robindra Sangeet, Amaro porano jaha chay, Pagla haoyaar badol dine, Amar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made an article that is interesting.You are so amaz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails