Sunday 30 June 2013

Scottish Actors blog: an update on updates



June news round-up
I have accidentally lost this month’s update – I hit “Don’t Save” rather than “Save” – and I don’t have time to re-write it or to trawl through a month’s worth of deleted emails to find the news I’d included.

The latest news about most of our Scottish Actors can be found via the links on the left. If you run or know of a fansite that could be added to the list, please get in touch.

David Tennant news (updated several times a day) can be found here.

Tony Curran news (provided by a dedicated fan) can be found here. (link now fixed)



Future updates
Due to an increase in family, work, study and personal commitments, I'm unable to update the Scottish Actors blog on a regular basis. For the time being, I will attempt to update monthly. 

If you would like to help collate news and / or write news updates, either generally or for a specific actor, please get in touch.

The next updates will be posted on Sunday 28 July.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to do updates on Douglas Henshall and possibly one or two other actors. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to update on a regular basis. I have enjoyed your blog posts. You can contact me on twitter @ madge1227.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails