Wednesday 4 November 2009

Ewan McGregor with Conan O'Brien + new character poster from 'The Men Who Stare at Goats'

The two parts of Ewan's appearance are online here and here. I've tried embedding it, but that seems to make it not play at all, but it plays at The Tonight Show's website. I'm not sure if it will work everywhere outside of the US, but it's working here in Jamaica. There isn't a clip on youtube yet, but I'll keep checking. Fingers crossed someone posts it.

In the mean time check out Ewan's new character poster from The Men Who Stare at Goats. You can go here for the full set with the other characters.



Source
Source
Source

2 comments:

  1. Love the poster! Is it just me, or does it look like the two are about to kiss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO Purple. I wonder which one will blink first.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails