Tuesday 10 June 2008

Is John Barrowman the best kisser ever?

Got this from After Elton:

That's right, folks: You voted, and decided that Captain Jack (John Barrowman) and Ianto Jones (Gareth David-Lloyd) gave us the hottest lip-locks of the year as on-again, off-again lovers and Torchwood colleagues. (Given the nature of their working relationship, does that mean that Ianto always has to clean up the office after? Ruuuuude...)

If you didn't catch the kissing action in question, I've posted the clip after the break of their most recent smooch. And if you didn't catch the NewNowNext Awards when they aired on Saturday night, be sure to check out the whole show over here.

To check out a clip of the kiss in question you can go here. Sorry people, I wish I could embed the clip but it's too large to embed on a blog. Sigh.

Source: After Elton

2 comments:

  1. Never seen this show, or either actor (I don't think)- but, I looked it up - one's a Scot, the other is Welsh... nice combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Torchwood so much because of all the Welsh accents! I'm not sure if the DVD of both seasons are out in the U.S., but it's worth watching if you get the chance. It's a very addictive show.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails