Saturday 5 April 2008

The latest on James McAvoy's Last Station

According to Variety James McAvoy's latest project, The Last Station begins shooting on April 7 in Germany. The historical drama about the final year in the life of Russian writer Leo Tolstoy (Christopher Plummer), also stars Helen Mirren as Sofia, Tolstoy's wife, Paul Giamatti as Tolstoy's friend Chertkov, and finally James' wife, Anne-Marie Duff as Tolstoy's daughter Sasha. Here are some brand new photos of James and the rest of the cast at a Berlin photo call:




Photos from James McAvoy Fan.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, James McAvoy is a hit!I love him!
    Only recently did I discover he is Scottish, and since I have I have been obsessed!
    I first saw him in Penelope - and thought he was American. Then I learned he was Mr. Tumnus, so I thought - Oh, maybe he is English.- and I watched Atonement (so good by the way) and Becoming Jane

    Then I did my research, and lo and behold - SCOTTISH.
    My new favourite nationality :) How do you think they like Canadian girls? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard for people to figure out that James is Scottish because he's only used his real accent twice. He's very good with accents. I hope you get the chance to watch him in The Last King of Scotland where he uses his Scottish accent. Sigh...it sounds so amazing.

    And I'm sure Scotsmen like Canadian girls. Scottish actors are often married to women from around the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls, James is a married man! So, please, hands off him! Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
    Visit Website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails