Monday 4 March 2013

John Barrowman: Calgary Expo confirmed; Doctor Who rumoured/denied

John Barrowman - John Barrowman at Vancouver Airport...
Calgary Expo
From Twitter:
John Barrowman will attend Calgary Expo at the BMO Center from 26-28 April 2013. More info at http://johnbarrowman.com/news.shtml#calgaryexpo



John Barrowman urges caution about 'Doctor Who' 50th role: "Stay calm"
From Digital Spy:
John Barrowman has tried to manage fans' expectations regarding his potential involvement in Doctor Who's 50th anniversary. The Captain Jack Harkness actor revealed earlier today (March 1) that he has been contacted about the show's anniversary.
Speaking on This Morning, he had said: "I haven't had any information up until just about right now - and all I can say to you is that we're discussing things... that's a total exclusive! You guys are the first to ever hear it."
He went on: "Even yesterday I was giving interviews and I was saying I have heard nothing, and now I can give you a little bit of an exclusive. I've heard something."
However, Barrowman has since seemingly tried to calm fans' excitement, tweeting: "Re 50th I didn't say in what capacity or what medium so stay calm and carry on. Jb."
Read more at Digital Spy here and here

Photo courtesy of Contact Music 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails