Sunday 10 March 2013

Brian Cox: interview


From Mail Online:
We ask a celebrity a set of devilishly probing questions – and only accept THE definitive answer. This week it’s actor Brian Cox
Brian Cox: 'I was left on my own at an age when a child shouldn’t be expected to deal with things' 

We ask a celebrity a set of devilishly probing questions - and only accept THE definitive answer. This week it's actor Brian Cox
The prized possession you value above all others…
A little statue of Ganesh, the Hindu elephant god. I’ve had it for about ten years and it travels everywhere with me. It’s a talisman that helps knock down obstacles in life.

The unqualified regret you wish you could amend…
About 15 years ago I was disparaging about another actor to a woman and told her he was no good for a certain role. She then told me that they were engaged! It was a very uncomfortable moment and I apologised, but the damage was done.

The way you would spend your fantasy 24 hours, with no travel restrictions…
I would need a day of calmness. I’d watch the sun come up on the east coast of Scotland, then have a massage on a beach in Hawaii. My wife Nicole and our children, Orson, 11, and Torin, eight, would join me for a play in the surf. We’d have lunch in the Tarn region of the South of France with Alan and Margaret, my grown-up children from my first marriage, then walk it off with a stroll along the Silver Sands of Morar in Scotland. I’d end the day watching the sunset in Tahiti while sharing a bottle of champagne with Nicole.

The temptation you wish you could resist…
Sweets and desserts, especially big puddings like baked Alaska. I’m 66 and diabetic, so I have to be very careful about my sugar intake.

Read more at Daily Mail


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails