Wednesday 8 July 2009

Craig Ferguson eulogizes Michael Jackson

This was posted over on ONTD! and I really wanted to share it. Craig starts talking about Michael Jackson at 2:15 until the end. It's a very honest, classy, and quite funny monologue. It's from July 7, so check it out if you missed it:



"I am not going to pretend like everyone else in the media that I never made jokes about Michael Jackson on this show. I did. I did make jokes about Michael Jackson on this show that's because he was an icon and I am an iconoclast. It is my job. When I make fun of a celebrity it is nothing personal and I would like to say tonight to the millions of people all over the world...who don't watch this show, to the fans and to the friends and of course to the family of Michael Jackson, our sympathies are with you tonight."

Source
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails